WASHINGTON, April 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- For National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month, USA Medical recognizes the 25 million people in America who suffer from these diseases. The Company offers assistance by providing discounts on medications prescribed for asthma and allergies through its customized prescription savings programs in all 50 states including: Texas Prescription Assistance Program, Florida Prescription Assistance Program and California Prescription Assistance Program.
Many are unaware that the triggers of asthma and allergies can change during the year. USA Medical identifies the common causes by season and shares helpful tips to address them:
- Winter: Dust, debris, & pet hair
- Reduce the amount of these indoor allergens by frequently cleaning.
- Spring: Pollen & hay fever
- Changing clothes after being outside can diminish the risk of allergy or asthma attacks.
- Summer: Humidity & air contaminants
- The use of a dehumidifier or air conditioner may help regulate allergens that thrive in moist temperatures.
- Fall: Ragweed, cold & flu
- Getting the flu shot can help reduce the risk of asthma flare-ups.
USA Medical Co-Founder and President Jordan Sessler says, “Asthma and allergy can be difficult conditions to manage due to the triggers changing each season. That’s why keeping up to date with your prescriptions for these diseases is crucial. We designed this program to help you afford your medications, whenever you may need them. None are excluded from possible savings up to 75%, brand name or generic.”
The pre-activated card is accepted at more than 60,000 pharmacies across the country—local, regional and national chains such as CVS, Costco, Target, Rite Aid, Walmart and Walgreens. Eligible Rx medications include levalbuterol, naltrexone, and fluticasone prescribed for asthma and allergies as well as thousands of other popular medications.
Go to prescriptionassistance.info to get a customized Pharmacy Discount Card for all 50 states including:
- Alabama Prescription Assistance Program
- North Carolina Prescription Assistance Program
- Georgia Prescription Assistance Program
- Pennsylvania Prescription Assistance Program
- Tennessee Prescription Assistance Program
- Virginia Prescription Assistance Program
About USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program
USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program is a division of USA Medical, which reaches out to individuals and seniors among the estimated 100+ million people in America with inadequate prescription coverage. The Company's mission is to help individuals save money on prescriptions they need. USA Medical has been given an "A+" rating by the Better Business Bureau.